Discussion Forum

New sign-ups are no longer accepted here. Although existing users can sign-in and create posts, we request that you please join us on Discord and initiate/continue conversations there.

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumDiscussions: Feature RequestsIcons updated
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Icons updated

Would love to see the icons for notebooks, structure etc on top 

@ricardo: It's already on the top no?

Uploaded files:
  • ssn-buttons-op-top.png

Fo some reason I don´t see those icons

Uploaded files:
  • Screen-Shot-2022-01-17-at-22.56.15.jpg

I notices when I click the full screen it shows the icons.  Would be amazing to be able to still see them if I don´t work full screen though. I hardly work full screen something since sometimes I move things around.  Hope this can come in the future.

Also I heard in a video that this app might be subscription based? :(. Wont still be open sourced?

@ricardo - In order to have the best UI experience, you can refer to the link below. You will notice that it is recommended to have the minimum window size to be 1366 x 768 to not affect the UI.
https://www.scrite.io/index.php/minimum-requirements/

Regarding your second question, Scrite is and will continue to be open source. In the near future, we plan to introduce paid options to enjoy certain features. This will not interfere with your ability to write unlimited professionally formatted screenplays. The paid features will also be open source.
We arrived at this to ensure that the team is incentivised to continue working and innovating on the project for the long run.

I notices when I click the full screen it shows the icons.  Would be amazing to be able to still see them if I don´t work full screen though. I hardly work full screen something since sometimes I move things around.  Hope this can come in the future.

@ricardo: You can use the keyboard shortcut Option+1 / Option+2 / Option+3 to switch between Screenplay, Structure and Notebook tabs.

To discover more keyboard shortcuts, check this out: https://www.scrite.io/index.php/quick-start/#chapter14_discovering_keyboard_shortcuts