Discussion Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Regarding non working of the software in my pc

Hi

Yesterday I downloaded scrite, installed and runned properly on my laptop having windows 10. But still not able to open the software. The icon too was properly created on the desktop. There is no error showing. Its just not opening. Kindly help.

Ashish Johri

@ashishjohri: Can you please check the following?

1. Ensure that you have installed 32-bit version, if you are using a 32-but PC. On a 64-bit PC, though it is recommend that you install the 64-bit version of Scrite, the 32-bit version should also work just fine. [Scroll down on this page for details on how to determine if you are running a 64-bit or 32-bit PC. https://www.scrite.io/index.php/download-windows/]
  2. Go to Start Menu on your Windows PC and execute the winver command. If you are using ensure that you are using Version 1809 or later, otherwise please upgrade your Windows 10 OS.
  3. In anywise, please ensure that all pending OS updates for your Windows 10 OS are installed.
  4. Finally go to C:\Program Files\Scrite and double click on the scrite.exe file. Let us know if you see any error message.