Discussion Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

song duration in the story length

Hi, is it possible to mention song length in any scene so that the entire story length gets updated automatically?

TERIFLIX has reacted to this post.
TERIFLIX

for example, i ave a story length of 100 min. if i add another scene which has a song in it and mention song length is 4 min. Can the length of the story become 104 min? Also,  im using Michael Hauge’s Six Stage Plot Structure. how do i incorporate it in scrite? and the title page index colors are too pale.

TERIFLIX has reacted to this post.
TERIFLIX

@vijayvarma-r: This is not possible as yet. Right now time estimates are purely based on page count and time-per-page setting. But this is a good idea. Perhaps we can take it up in a future update.

Regarding using your own structure, please read this: https://www.scrite.io/index.php/tag-your-index-cards/ (scroll down to the section titled Creating Custom Tags)

thank you.  i have one more query. i have named a character as X. if i want to change its name to Y , can i edit the name at one place instead of editing across the story?

@vijayvarma-r: For now, you will have to rename the character in every scene. You could use the Find & Replace option to make the process simple.