Discussion Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Structure, screenplay and notebook tabs missing along with the options on the left.

Hi @teriflix,

Any updates on the above-mentioned bug? I am feeling a bit stuck without my detailed notes.

Hi @chiragt: We are unable to reproduce this issue on any of our test computers. Is it possible to share a sample file where you are able to notice this issue?

PS: Since cinemas opened this week, we had been busy preparing TERIFLIX (https://www.teriflix.com) for the same. Hence the delay in getting back to you.

@teriflix: Thanks for getting back.

I have attached the file that I created in the previous version of Scrite. (Do maintain its confidentiality.)

My best guess is that the colour coding of individual scenes is messing up with it somehow. Because I have an earlier version of this file (created in the same version of the Scrite as the attached file) where I haven't colour coded individual scenes and I can open its notebook.

I use MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) with Mac OS 10.15.7 if that helps.

PS: The forum won't allow me to upload a scrite file so unable to send you the file here.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-2020-10-17-at-12.37.11-PM.png

@chiragt- Yes, we realise that its not possible to upload .scrite files. We would like to keep it that way. May we suggest this?

• Please update to 0.5.1 and see if you are able to open the document.
  • You can email a copy of your .scrite file for testing and debugging purposes to scrite@teriflix.com

@teriflix: Thanks for the fix. I can open that file now. I guess the bug has been fixed. I would also love to mention that the Character Relationship feature has been very useful too. Kudos.