This is the first beta release of scrite after we launched our new website scrite.io. You can download the latest version from here.
- Date: 30th April 2019
- This update is released for both Windows 64-bit and macOS.
- Fixed an issue that caused scrolling up by using the up-arrow on the keyboard to not work on Screenplay Editor.
- During export, import, load, save, long undo & redo operations, we now show a busy indicator instead of letting the UI appear frozen.
- On the export menu, screenplay and structure exporters are show as two separate sections.
- Screenplay and reports exported to PDF now default to US Letter page size.
- In the notebook tab, we now show a context menu for character tabs to allow users to delete unused character tabs.
- Links to help and feedback buttons on the About dialog box updated to point to their new locations in scrite.io website.
- Fixed a bug in location report that caused scenes to be listed in reverse order.
- Text exporter now defaults to 60 letters per line, instead of 80 characters. It is now consistent with screenplay formatting standards.
- Ctrl+Shift+N always creates a new scene after the currently active scene in screenplay.
- Undo/Redo of split-scene operation is now much faster and optimized.
- Auto update module now fetches updates from the new website.